Update: Wednesday 9th June 2021
Due to the latest government update we have made a number of changes to the operation of the hotel. We are delighted that we can now open to leisure guests and have already put in place many hygiene and safety precautions. We look forward to welcoming back to lovely Morecambe Bay!
**Please be aware that despite current ‘advice’ from the government regarding travel to Lancashire. We are still open and leisure travel is still allowed, your existing or future booking is not affected If in doubt or you wish to discuss please call our team on 01524 416404. **
The health and safety of our guests and staff is paramount and have worked hard behind the scenes to put all necessary procedures in place as a way of reassurance for you.
Summarised below are some general procedures, that will allow us to keep offering a range of services. We will continue to update and adjust our procedures detailed on this page.
- Contactless check in process, keycards coded in advance and in an envelope with the Order & Collect restaurant menu as well as a welcome letter setting out the current services available and how to obtain them.
- Advance check in email updated and requesting information that we do not hold in order to enable a speedy check in.
- Social distancing markings on the floor from the street entrance through reception and public areas. Plus notices on doors about social distancing.
- Stair edge social distancing signs
- Perspex screens at reception
- Our staff will be trained on our new health and hygiene procedures before returning to work and will wear appropriate PPE equipment when required.
Food and Drink
During the covid pandemic we are operating an order and collect service. A menu will be included in your welcome envelope. Our in house restaurant; ‘Aspect Bar & Bistro’ is now open indoors for drinks and dining reservations.
To order, please call Reception, dial ‘0’ from your room phone or from your mobile call 01524416404. Dinner service from 5pm each evening, last orders at 9pm
Amendments and changes:
- Aspect Bar and Bistro is now open for drink and dining reservations.
- Aspect Outdoor Terrace is also open should you wish to take in the spectacular views outdoors. Reservations of up to 6 guests or 2 households can be made online or by calling 01524 416404.
- Room service is currently unavailable (only available for breakfast when you pre order). However, we are operating an order and collect service for the evening should you wish.
- We are not operating a buffet breakfast at the moment due to covid restrictions, but we are offering plated breakfast options served to rooms of staying guests only. Please book a time slot with reception and you will be asked to make a pre-order to hand back in. Alternatively you can order a Grab & Go breakfast bag will be ready for collection from reception at the time requested. (See document below for more information).
Guest and staff safety is very important to us and you can be rest assured that behind the scenes we are taking all necessary steps to ensure strict hygiene procedures are in place. Including:
- ‘Clean’ TV Remotes in every room with an easy to clean, nonporous surface
- Regular and extensive housekeeping services in line with guidelines put in place by Best Western.
- Automatic hand sanitising stations placed at key points throughout the hotel
- Constant wiping/disinfecting/cleaning of surfaces.
- Voluntary guest temperature checks.
Please note that all public areas are fully ventilated and windows will be open where possible to increase air flow circulation throughout the building. This includes in the bar and restaurant.
We hope the information provided gives you a little insight into how we are operating under current government restrictions.
As we all know this is a very strange time where everyone is adapting to the changes taking place and re-opening procedures. Please do not hesitate to get in touch and we would greatly appreciate any feedback you have…Your opinion matters to us!
Feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you as always for your ongoing support and we look forward to welcoming you all back soon.
Paul, Judy and The Lothersdale Team