Update: Monday 19th July 2021
In light of the latest easing of restrictions and social distancing measures we have made a number of adjustments to our operation as summarised below.
The health and safety of our guests and staff remains paramount and although face masks and coverings are no longer required by law, we will continue to encourage all customers to wear masks while moving throughout the building as part of our policy.
Summarised below are some general procedures.
- Contactless check in process, keycards coded in advance and in an envelope with the Order & Collect restaurant menu as well as a welcome letter setting out the current services available and how to obtain them.
- Advance check in email updated and requesting information that we do not hold in order to enable a speedy check in.
- Perspex screens at reception
- Our staff will be trained on our new health and hygiene procedures before returning to work and will continue to wear appropriate PPE equipment.
Food and Drink
Amendments and changes:
- We will continue to operate table service to relieve pressure and queues at the bar. Please adhere to this where possible.
- Aspect Outdoor Terrace is also open should you wish to take in the spectacular views outdoors.
- Room service is currently unavailable. However, we are operating an order and collect service for the evening should you wish. There will not be a £5 tray charge should you require this service.
- To keep you and your fellow guests safe, we are not operating a buffet breakfast at the moment, Our breakfast will be a plated breakfast options served to your table for staying guests only. Please book a table time with reception and you will be asked to complete a pre-order to hand back in. Alternatively you can order a Grab & Go breakfast bag will be ready for collection from reception at the time requested. (See document below for more information). Breakfast times are between 7am and 10am daily.
- We ask that customers continue to wear face masks and coverings when moving through public areas for the safety of both your fellow guests and our own team. Our team will continue to wear face coverings for your safety.
Guest and staff safety is very important to us and we will continue to uphold strict hygiene and cleaning measures. Including:
- Regular and extensive housekeeping services in line with guidelines put in place by Best Western.
- Automatic hand sanitising stations placed at key points throughout the hotel
- Constant wiping/disinfecting/cleaning of surfaces.
- Voluntary guest temperature checks.
- Our staff will continue to wear fask masks and covering for your safety as well as our own.
Please note that all public areas are fully ventilated and windows will be open where possible to increase air flow circulation throughout the building. This includes in the bar and restaurant.
We hope the information provided gives you a little insight into how we are operating under changing government policies.
Feel free to contact our team at email@example.com.
Thank you as always for your ongoing support and we look forward to welcoming you all back soon.
Paul, Judy and The Lothersdale Team