Update: Wednesday 4th November
Due to the latest government update we have made a number of changes to the operation of the hotel. We will remain OPEN for business guests and keyworkers only and have already put in place many hygiene and safety precautions. We look forward to welcoming back leisure guests safely from 2nd December.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is paramount and have worked hard behind the scenes to put all necessary procedures in place as a way of reassurance for you.
Summarised below are some general procedures, that will allow us to keep offering a range of services. We will continue to update and adjust our procedures detailed on this page.
- Contactless check in process, keycards coded in advance and in an envelope with the Order & Collect restaurant menu as well as a welcome letter setting out the current services available and how to obtain them.
- Advance check in email updated and requesting information that we do not hold in order to enable a speedy check in.
- Social distancing markings on the floor from the street entrance through reception and public areas. Plus notices on doors about social distancing.
- Stair edge social distancing signs
- Perspex screens at reception
- Our staff will be trained on our new health and hygiene procedures before returning to work and will wear appropriate PPE equipment when required.
Food and Drink
During the covid pandemic we are operating an order and collect service. A menu will be included in your welcome envelope.
To order, please call Reception, dial ‘0’ from your room phone or from your mobile call 01524416404. Dinner service from 5pm each evening, last orders at 9pm
Amendments and changes:
- Aspect Bar and Bistro is currently closed and will re-open on 2nd December. (We are operating a replacement takeaway delivery service)
- Room service is currently unavailable (only available for breakfast when you pre order) as we are operating an order and collect service.
- We are not operating a buffet breakfast at the moment due to covid restrictions, but we are offering plated breakfast options served to rooms of staying guests only. Please book a time slot with reception and you will be asked to make a pre-order to hand back in. Alternatively you can order a Grab & Go breakfast bag will be ready for collection from reception at the time requested. (See document below for more information).
Guest and staff safety is very important to us and you can be rest assured that behind the scenes we are taking all necessary steps to ensure strict hygiene procedures are in place. Including:
- Disposable cups, stirers and plastic wrapped glasses in all rooms replacing mugs & glasses. All occasional soft furnishings removed from guest rooms
- ‘Clean’ TV Remotes in every room with an easy to clean, nonporous surface
- Regular and extensive housekeeping services in line with guidelines put in place by Best Western.
- Automatic hand sanitising stations placed at key points throughout the hotel
- Constant wiping/disinfecting/cleaning of surfaces.
- Voluntary guest temperature checks.
We hope the information provided gives you a little insight into how we are operating under current government restrictions.
As we all know this is a very strange time where everyone is adapting to the changes taking place. Please do not hesitate to get in touch and we would greatly appreciate any feedback you have…Your opinion matters to us!
Feel free to contact our team at email@example.com.
Thank you as always for your ongoing support and we look forward to welcoming you all back soon.
Paul, Judy and The Lothersdale Team