As you will be aware the next few weeks and months will see significant changes taking place in the operation of hospitality establishments which are due to re open.
As a result of staying open over the past couple of months to accommodate key workers and the vulnerable in society, we have already put in place many hygiene and safety precautions. However our next focus is the re-opening of our facilities to the public from the 4th July, as per government advise and instruction.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is paramount and we are working hard behind the scenes to put all necessary procedures in place as a way of reassurance for you.
Summarised below are some general procedures, that will allow us to keep offering a range of services. We will continue to update and adjust our procedures detailed on this page.
- Contactless check in process, keycards coded in advance and in an envelope with the Order & Collect restaurant menu as well as a welcome letter setting out the current services available and how to obtain them.
- Advance check in email updated and requesting information that we do not hold in order to enable a speedy check in.
- Social distancing markings on the floor from the street entrance through reception and public areas. Plus notices on doors about social distancing.
- Stair edge social distancing signs
- Perspex screens at reception
- Our staff will be trained on our new health and hygiene procedures before returning to work and will wear appropriate PPE equipment when required.
Food and Drink
During the covid pandemic we are operating an order and collect service. A menu will be included in your welcome envelope.
To order, please call Reception, dial ‘0’ from your room phone or from your mobile call 01524416404. Dinner service from 5pm each evening, last orders at 9pm
Amendments and changes:
- Aspect Bar and Bistro will re-open to the general public from Saturday 4th July (For pre booked afternoon tea reservations during the day and evening bistro bookings from 5pm). We will require contact information for all guests in your party.
- Room service is currently unavailable as we are operating an order and collect service.
- We are not operating a buffet breakfast at the moment due to covid restrictions, but we are offering plated breakfast options served to the table. Alternatively you can order a Grab & Go breakfast bag will be ready for collection from reception at the time requested. (See document below for more information).
- Guests will be able to place & pay for food and drink orders in Aspect Bistro via a mobile ‘ROUND’ app service which will be available from 4th July.
- In line with government regulations, we will be operating table service only.
- We can accommodate tables of a maximum of 6 persons (from 2 households)
- All tables (inside and outside on the terrace) will maintain a 2m social distancing
Guest and staff safety is very important to us and you can be rest assured that behind the scenes we are taking all necessary steps to ensure strict hygiene procedures are in place. Including:
- Disposable cups, stirers and plastic wrapped glasses in all rooms replacing mugs & glasses. All occasional soft furnishings removed from guest rooms
- ‘Clean’ TV Remotes in every room with an easy to clean, nonporous surface
- Regular and extensive housekeeping services in line with guidelines put in place by Best Western.
- Automatic hand sanitising stations placed at key points throughout the hotel
- Constant wiping/disinfecting/cleaning of surfaces.
- Voluntary guest temperature checks.
We hope the information provided gives you a little insight into how we plan on re-opening and the procedures that as a team we are working hard behind the scenes to make happen.
As we all know this is a very strange time where everyone is adapting to the changes taking place. Please do not hesitate to get in touch and we would greatly appreciate any feedback you have…Your opinion matters to us!
Feel free to contact our team at email@example.com.
Thank you as always for your ongoing support and we look forward to welcoming you all back soon.
Paul, Judy and The Lothersdale Team